Soothe & Gain is suitable for . . .
- Horses and ponies prone to gastric ulcers
- Poor doers struggling to gain and/or maintain weight
- Horses requiring a higher calorie level that also need a low starch and sugar diet
- Horses with intolerances to barley, molasses, alfalfa and/or soya
Key features of Soothe & Gain. . .
- Suitable for horses and ponies prone to gastric ulcers
- A high calorie/energy feed – DE 13.25MJ/kg (DM)
- Low in starch and sugar*
- Contains antacids – magnesium carbonate and calcium carbonate
- Soaks in under 5 minutes
- High in fibre – containing Beta-Glucans
- Fully balanced – with vitamins and minerals**
- Contains a probiotic and a blend of prebiotics – for healthy digestion
- No whole cereal grains, no molasses, no soya and no alfalfa
Soothe & Gain is a high calorie, low starch and low sugar soaked feed, suitable for horses prone to gastric ulcers. With a high calorie/energy level it is ideal for those in harder work and those that need to put on or maintain weight and condition.
The energy that Soothe & Gain supplies is from fibre and oil, providing an excellent source of slow release, stamina-giving energy. Being whole cereal grain free and molasses free it is low in starch and low sugar, ideal for those that react negatively to high starch diets. The fibre sources in Soothe & Gain are also high in Beta-Glucans.
Soothe & Gain contains antacids, a probiotic and a blend of prebiotics to help support healthy digestion. Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals, and contains a careful selection of herbs: mint, nettle, dandelion and fenugreek for their well-known properties and ensuring Soothe & Gain is highly palatable.
Unmolassed beet pulp, Wheatfeed, Oatfeed, Linseed, Grass meal, Rapeseed oil, Field Beans, Salt, Dicalcium phosphate, Mint, Magnesium carbonate, Calcium carbonate, Yeast, Nettle, Dandelion, Fenugreek, Fructo-oligosoccharides, Mannan-oligosaccharides
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A (3a672a): 10k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 1.5k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 250mg
Iron: 45mg (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) (3b103)
Zinc: 70mg (Zinc Oxide) (3b603)
Manganese: 75mg (Manganous Oxide) (E5)
Iodine: 1.5mg (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (3b202)
Selenium: 0.5mg (Sodium Selenite) (E8)
Copper: 20mg (Cupric Chelate of Glycine, Hydrate) (E4)
- Crude Protein 12.00%
- Crude Oils and Fats 5.25%
- Crude Fibre 13.50%
- Crude Ash 8.00%
- Calcium 1.20%
- Sodium 0.30%
- Phosphorous 0.41%
- Omega 3 0.75%
- Starch 8.00%
- Total Sugar 6.00%
- Estimated D.E. 13.25MJ/kg (DM)