We deliver on a weekly basis to most of our local trading area via our own transport.
Local delivery is free on order value above £100 and £7.00 on orders below this value.
Standard Mail Order
Mail order is available to all other delivery areas and is free on order value above £50 and £5.95 on orders below this value. Small parcels are sent by Royal Mail to all areas of the UK for £3.95.
Mail Order Delivery Options
|Small Parcel Shipping UK/Highlands & Islands||3-4 days||£3.95|
|Standard Shipping Mainland UK||3-4 days||£5.95|
|Standard Shipping Highlands & Islands||5-6 days||£15.00|
|Free Shipping||3-5 days||Free on all orders over £50|
|Free Store Pick Up||1-2 days||Free at our Blairgowrie branch|
Unfortunately we cannot offer international delivery through our website, however we are happy to provide a price on application for international delivery carriage. For more information please get in contact with us.
- All Goods must be signed for upon delivery/collection and should be examined by you prior to being signed for.
- In the event that, upon delivery, you discover damaged Goods, Goods that appear to have been tampered with, Goods which are past their “sell by”, “best before”, “use by” or similar date or an incorrect delivery, you may return such Goods to us (in their original, unmarked packaging) on the vehicle in which they were delivered. The annotations or alterations should be noted on the signed delivery note (and agreed with our driver). Collection of such Goods on our behalf by the driver shall not imply that we accept the validity of the claim made by you.
- In the event that you discover these defective Goods after delivery, you must notify us within 24 hours of the delivery (or when the delivery was due), setting out full details of the damage, apparent tampering, short or incorrect delivery including a full product description and code.
- In all cases, we must be given a reasonable opportunity following notice of complaint of examining the Goods and the Goods alleged to be defective must (upon our request) be immediately made available for collection or be returned carriage paid to our premises.
- If you fail to give notice in accordance with Conditions 6.2 or 6.3, the Goods delivered shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the contract and you shall be deemed to accept, and must pay for, the same and all claims in respect of non- delivery, loss, damage, defect or non compliance shall thereafter be wholly barred
- We shall not be liable for any defect in Goods arising from or in consequence of the manner in or conditions under which the Goods are stored. In any event our liability is limited (at our option) or replacement of the Goods (or part thereof) or refunding (by way of a credit note) the cost of the Goods (or part thereof) which are defective/missing .
- Goods may returned which are not faulty or damaged and in a saleable condition will be credited but will be subject to a 25% restocking charge.