The proven way to boost energy supply to transition and fresh calved cows.
glycerene boosts rumen-inert energy supply to transition and fresh calved cows, helping them settle into lactation and achieve high dry matter intakes, while minimising body condition loss.
glycerene is a unique rumen-inert form of glycerol, the most efficient precursor of the body’s primary energy source glucose, supplying this essential nutrient direct to the liver.
glycerene’s greater glucose supply reduces the need for the cow to mobilise body fat to provide additional energy.
A highly palatable free flowing meal.
Typical analysis (FW)
|Dry matter (%)||86.0|
|Rumen inert sugar (%)||52.0|
|ME (Mj/kg DM)||14.5|
- Supplies essential nutrients direct to the liver, increasing glucose available to the cow
- Reduces the risk of fatty livers
- Reduces levels of BHBs and NEFAs in the blood, the by-products of inefficient fat utilisation and body fat mobilisation
- Reduces the risk of acidosis and SARA
- Reduces heating in TMR, helping maintain ration quality