Gateway 1 Pheasant Game Lady 17″ 5mm Wellingtons are a hard wearing, waterproof, supportive & warm women’s wellington boot with neoprene lining that blends Scandinavian technology with superior Japan vulcanised natural rubber. The outsole design, Lynx ICE-GRIP+™ secures optimal hold underfoot.
With an adjustable calf gusset to accommodate individual sizes, this women’s wellington boot is ideal for staying upright on muddy terrain and a shock absorbent foot bed cushions the foot on hard surfaces.
- Wellington upper is made from natural vulcanized rubber, a mix of pure natural rubber mixed with additives, then rolled and prepared to rubber pieces, die cut and then hand laid over the boot. Particularly strong, this rubber compound is used in farming and equestrian to resist abrasion from environment. Japan Rubber™, a multi-layer natural rubber is used to reinforce the foot for extra protection and waterproofness-this rubber is laminated together with a rubber net to ensure extra reinforcement and protection, proving 2.5 times stronger in a flex-test
- Outsole has been developed to suit the type of boot and its use, Mud-Field™- the design ensures control over take-off, stability, shock absorbing grip and brake ability so you can focus on your walking-Lynx ICE-GRIP+™ secures optimal grip in low icy temperatures -45C/+30C
- Adjustable gusset for all calf sizes
- Shank is made from glass fiber
- Footbed supports the foot and optimizes fit and comfort. The boots feature the G1®-stage3™footbed, molded EVA with extra shock absorbing pads in the heel and also the forefoot
- Lined with Coil Lining™ 5mm neoprene for insulated warmth and optimal moisture transport to ensure your feet stay dry both INSIDE and out
- Built on a specially developed women’s ‘last’ in order to achieve the best possible fit and shape to the female foot