Simply 100% naturally grown meadow grass with no added sugar.
- High in easy to chew fibre and highly digestible so sympathetic to the digestive system
- Can be fed as a partial hay replacer
- Ideal for horses with dental issues such as diastemas, particularly when fed soaked
- Ideal for snack balls to help reduce boredom and provide a more natural ‘trickle’ feeding rate
- Please soak prior to feeding to reduce the risk of choke – as a pure fibre pellet, at times the Grass Pellets can absorb lots of water and swell
- Naturally sweet to tempt fussy feeders
- Free from artificial flavours, preservatives, molasses and straw, binders and fillers
- Suitable for other species such as camelids and ruminants
How to soak Grass Pellets
To reduce the risk of choke when fed as the sole feed without chopped fibre alongside and for those that struggle to chew please soak Grass Pellets prior to feeding – as a pure fibre pellet, at times the Grass Pellets can absorb lots of water and swell.
To soak Grass Pellets you can use hot or cold water. Soaking time can vary according to the density of the pellets, but as a guide we would expect a 2 hour cold soak or 15 minute hot soak time. Equally the pellets can be left through the day or night to soak. We would suggest a 1 part product to 4 parts water soaking ratio to produce a mash, but you can add more or less water according to your horse’s preference.
One scoop of Grass Pellets = 1.5Kg
|Naturally Occurring Sugar||12|