- Flexi Tube can be held in place with one hand
- Large 4 litre capacity bottle.
- Transparent flexible tube makes it easy to clean and monitor flow.
- Ergonomic bottle handle – perfect for large and small hands.
- Reliable valve – fast flow even with thick colostrum.
- Shown in trials to almost halve procedure feeding time.
Trusti Tuber – colostrum-feeding kit is kinder to calves, and safer and easier to use Its design ensures tubing is safer, easier and more comfortable for the calf. It allows feeding to be done more quickly and with less stress for both calf and farmer.
Trusti Tuber starter kit consists of a mouthpiece which sits comfortably against the calf’s muzzle, through which a soft flexible tube is passed.
Using markers of calf size and a stopper, the length of the tube can be altered to ensure correct placement and positioning of the tip end. The mouthpiece and tube are easily held in the calf’s mouth using one hand.
With the other hand, the 4 litre ergonomically-designed milk bottle can be raised to allow the colostrum, or electrolytes, to flow down the tube and safely into the calf’s stomach.
Further design features include a clip on the side of the bottle to attach the mouthpiece and keep it off the floor, and the transparency of the tube allows better cleaning.