Field & Trial Maintenance Plus is a complete working dog food. This dry food recipe has been developed and formulated to support dogs with a low to moderate activity level and who might benefit from additional nutrients to support joint health.
Maintenance Plus is also suitable for dogs who have a reduced activity level or who are prone to weight gain on some of our other working dog formulations and dogs who might be resting or recovering out of season and so do not require an energy dense feed but again might benefit from the inclusion of Joint Aid. Maintenance Plus has been formulated with a protein level (18%) and fat level (11%) to support normal day-to-day activity and provides everything your dog requires to remain happy and healthy, as well as providing nutrients that can help support joint health and integrity.
Has the recipe changed?
- We have adjusted our vitamin and mineral levels to ensure our diets provide the same great nutrition.
It can be fed straight from the bag or, if your dog prefers, moistened a few minutes before serving with a small amount of tepid water.
Please refer to our feeding guide for the amount most suitable for your dog.
Nutritional requirements of dogs can vary according to their activity level, gender, age and breed.
Crude protein 18%, Crude oils and fats 11%, Crude fibres 2.6%, Crude ash 5.6%
Q.Which types of dog is this food suitable for?
- Ideal for dogs with a consistent activity level of low to moderate intensity.
- Ideal for moderatley active dogs and dogs out of the working season.
- Any dog who might benefit from a ration of limited energy density as part of a weight reduction or maintenance strategy.
- Dogs who might benefit from the addition of Joint Aid for Dogs in their diet.
- Dogs who are predisposed to weight gain during periods of reduced physical activity.
Q.Why should you choose Maintenance Plus for your dog?
- Contains essential fats (11%) to support a moderate energy output as well as supporting coat and skin condition.
- Contains poultry meat meal as a source of dietary protein.
- Mixed cereals provide digestible carbohydrate and a range of other nutrients to support day-to-day activity.
- Includes Joint Aid for Dogs, a supplement that may help to maintain healthy joints for dogs of all ages.
- Skinner’s Field & Trial Maintenance Plus is a complete food that provides all the nutrients your dog needs to be fit, happy and healthy.