Field & Trial Junior is a complete dog food, specially developed and formulated to support the continued growth and development of puppies (from approximately six months old) and young dogs.
Generations of young dogs have been reared on Field & Trial Junior and it remains a firm favourite. Field & Trial Junior has been carefully formulated to ensure the correct level of key nutrients to support ongoing growth and development are provided in a highly digestible form and the kibble is of a size and shape to suit young dogs of different ages, shapes and sizes! Junior is an ideal ration for moving puppies onto, to support their growth and development to adulthood, and creates a nutritional “stepping stone” from Puppy food to Adult food. Junior can be fed from approximately six months of age (depending on breed) until maturity is reached, growth has slowed, and adult size has been reached.
Has the recipe changed?
- We have added benefits for joint, heart, digestive and cognitive health
It can be fed straight from the bag or, if your dog prefers, moistened a few minutes before serving with a small amount of tepid water.
Crude protein 27%, Crude fat 16%, Crude fibres 2%, Crude ash 7%
Q.Which types of dog is this food suitable for?
- Young dogs from approximately six months of age (dependent on breed/type) to approximately 18 months of age.
Q.Why should you choose Junior Chicken for your dog?
- Includes poultry meat meal as a highly digestible protein source.
- Includes chicken as a highly digestible protein source.
- Contains MOS (mannanoligosaccharide) and FOS (fructooligosaccharide) as prebiotics to support gut health and development.
- Balanced and complete vitamin and mineral profile to support growth.
- Includes poultry fat as a source of essential fatty acids (EFAs) for skin and coat condition.
- 27% protein and 16% fat to support continued growth and development.
- Skinner’s Junior is a complete food that provides all the nutrients your young dog needs to grow into a fit, happy and healthy adult dog