Field & Trial Chicken & Rice is a complete dog food, specially developed and formulated to support active dogs who are regularly working at a moderate activity intensity.
Field & Trial Chicken & Rice has been carefully developed to include a protein level of 22% and a fat level of 10% to support the energetic requirements of a range of active dogs, such as working gundogs, agility dogs and active pet dogs.
With protein being provided from digestible chicken, to support muscle integrity and development, and fat to support moderate performance output, Field & Trial Chicken & Rice is an ideal choice for a range of dogs.
These factors, along with rice supplying digestible carbohydrate as an energy source, means that Field & Trial Chicken & Rice constitutes a diet to support the day-to-day requirements of active dogs.
Has the recipe changed?
- We have replaced sunflower oil with poultry fat to help maintain the high quality of our products.
- The protein level has increased slightly, as we have increased the meat meal.
- We have added benefits for joint, heart and digestive health.
It can be fed straight from the bag or, if your dog prefers, moistened a few minutes before serving with a small amount of tepid water.
Q.Which types of dog is this food suitable for?
- Active, working dogs who require a moderate level of protein and fat to support activity: e.g. Peg dogs, picking up dogs, agility dogs, flyball dogs, active pet dogs.
- Dogs with sensitivities and/or intolerance to wheat, maize or barley.
- Dogs with sensitivities and/or intolerances to soya, beef and/or fish sources of protein.
Q.Why should you choose Chicken & Rice for your dog?
- Includes poultry meat meal as a highly digestible protein source.
- Rice provides a source of carbohydrates for short bursts of energy during periods of intense activity.
- Linseed provides a source of essential fatty acids (EFAs) to support coat and skin condition.
- Formulated without wheat, maize or barley.
- Chicken & Rice is a complete food that provides all the nutrients your active dog needs to be fit, happy and healthy.