Flubendazole is a product for small holders of chickens, geese and turkeys. The medicated Premixture is effective against gapeworm, large roundworm, caecal worm, hairworm and gizzard worm. Activity includes adult worms, larvae and eggs.
Medicated Feed should be fed daily for 7 consecutive days to ensure that all stages of the worms are
eradicated. Birds on the ground with known worm infestations are susceptible to re-infestation and may
require another 7-day course after three weeks of the initial treatment.
3 steps to prepare the feed
1. Weigh the feed
Work out the total amount required for a 7 day period and put in a separate bucket or container.
Exact feed amounts depend on the breed of bird.
2. Measure the Flubendazole
Chickens & Geese: 6g (1 scoop) per 2kg
20kg – 60g (10 scoops)
10kg – 30g (5 scoops)
2kg – 6g (1 scoop)
Turkeys: 6g (1 scoop) per 3kg
30kg 60g (10 scoops)
9kg 18g (3 scoops)
3kg 6g (1 scoop
3. Mix Flubendazole thoroughly into feed for even distribution
Only use the medicated feed for the 7 day treatment period.
• Flubendazole has no adverse effect on egg laying hatchability.
• Eggs are safe for human consumption if the treatment is supplied in correct dosage.
• Treated birds may be slaughtered for human consumption only 7 days from the last treatment.
• Flubendazole is only supplied with prescription to domestic bird keepers in the UK