What is it?
Horslyx Mobility Balancer can be used to help maintain healthy joints in all horses, of all ages and breeds, whether for a performance horse that requires support for hard working joints, or as an aid for older horses that may have suffered from wear and tear over the years.
Independent research was conducted at the University of Central Lancashire using 6 Thoroughbred horses based at the Thoroughbred Rehabilitation Centre. This independent university research clearly demonstrated that Mobility Balancer can help reduce joint stiffness in otherwise clinically sound horses and when used regularly will help maintain healthy supple joints and allow mobility and flexibility for comfortable movement. Details on the research can be found <ahref=”https: www.horslyx.com=”” garlic-horslyx-backed-up-by-research-copy-copy=”” “=””>here.</ahref=”https:>
As with all Horslyx Balancers, Mobility Balancer is extremely low in starch, making it suitable for horses which can react unfavourably to traditional cereal based diets.
Why should I feed Horslyx Mobility Balancer?
- To help performance horses that may be prone to stiffness before, during and/or after exercise.
- For competition horses that require support for hard working joints.
- As an aid for older horses that may have suffered from wear and tear over the years.
- To help maintain healthy joints in all active horses, of all ages and breeds.
- For horses that are stabled for long periods of time, Mobility Balancer may help lessen the chance of stiffness from lack of movement.
- To balance any nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing – helping to ensure your horse stays healthy and happy all year round.
- When fed alongside the correct amounts of good quality forage, Mobility Balancer removes the need for buckets of hard feed and is cost effective and so will save you money.
- Licking takes time and pati