Sensitive Pork & Potato focuses on novel sources of protein and carbohydrate. Discover complete; balanced diet for sensitive adult dogs.
- Developed by Veterinary Surgeon John Burns
- Made with natural ingredients
- Made without wheat
- Contains pork novel protein source
- Contains potato novel carbohydrate source
- Supports sensitive skin and digestion
Potato (27%); Maize (25%); Fresh Pork (22%); Pork Meal (12%); Pea Starch; Peas; Pork Fat; Seaweed; Minerals.
Crude Protein 18.5%; Crude Fat 8%; Crude Fibre 2.5%; Crude Ash 7.5%; Copper 18mg/kg; Sodium 0.2%; Calcium 1.9%; Phosphorus 1.2%; Magnesium 0.1%; Potassium 0.8%; Omega-6 fatty acids 1.5%; Omega-3 fatty acids 0.14%
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 25000IU; Vitamin D3 2000IU; Vitamin E 100IU; Taurine 1000mg; Trace Elements: Copper (copper (II) chelate of amino acids hydrate) 6mg; Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 1mg; Manganese (manganous chelate of amino acids hydrate) 20mg; Zinc (zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate) 50mg; Selenium (3b8.11; Selenised yeast inactivated) 0.1mg.
Antioxidants (mixed tocopherols).
Feeding Guide For Adult Dogs
|Body Weight||Adult (9 months+)||Senior|
|50kg||Up to 500g||400g|
The starting point for calculating feeding amounts:
- Adult : 10g per 1kg of body weight per day
- Senior : 8g per 1kg of body weight per day