The Mamaku Jacket from New Zealand based brand Betacraft, is a brilliant water-resistant breathable work coat, designed to withstand the rigors of farming life. An essential for any outdoor worker’s wardrobe, this jacket will keep you warm and dry no matter the weather.
The material makes this jacket feel light for the wearer, whilst it remains protective against the elements. The Mamaku has eight wind tight pockets, perfect for storing your valuables in bad weather. The front has a storm flap and dome closure to ensure you stay warm and dry during wet and windy weather conditions. The jacket has a large detachable hood with adjustable toggles to protect the crown and face. The jacket has both a zip and stud close front flap, and the taupe colour is contrasted with black on the sleeves and shoulders.
A popular stalking / hunting jacket from New Zealand.
- Breathable rating to 10,000 g/m2.
- Waterproof rating to 7000 g/m2.
- Shoulder and elbow reinforced panels with highly abrasion resistant woven nylon.
- Drop tail.
- Water resistant, wind tight.
- Two bellows hip pockets.
- Internal waist drawcord.
- Two zipped hand-warmer chest pockets.
- Open front with stormflap and dome closure.
- Detachable hood with adjustable crown and face.
Sizes: S – 3XL
- Gentle wash – 50°
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry low heat
- Do not iron or bleach
- Do not store in wet conditions