Mother dogs communicate with their puppies using natural “comforting messages” released from the mammary zone. These “comforting messages“ are scientifically called Dog Appeasing Pheromones. They are odourless and are only perceived by dogs. They provide a strong signal of comfort and security to dogs of all ages.
ADAPTIL Calm releases “comforting messages” to help dogs feel reassured and relaxed in all challenging situations.
Many dog owners start to see results within the first 7 days. However, every dog is unique. Depending on how long the signs have been present and how severe the signs may be, it may take longer to see an improvement.
- Just plug and play: screw the vial onto the diffuser unit and plug it into an electric socket.
- Leave the diffuser switched on continuously.
- Each diffuser refill covers an area up to 70 m2
- Avoid plugging in the diffuser under shelves, behind doors, behind curtains, behind furniture, as it will not work
- Ensure continuous comfort to your dog by using an ADAPTIL Calm Refill every month.
- The diffuser should be checked monthly and replaced every six months to ensure optimum effect.
- This product is covered by the European Directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE): WEE/HG0312WZ.