The only persistent acting sheep endectocide containing 1.0% moxidectin, 2nd generation macrocyclic lactone known for it’s potency and persistency.
Treats and controls internal parasites such as gastro-intestinal round worms and lungworm and prevents and treats external parasite psoroptic manage (scab).
Persistent action against scab mites for 4 weeks preventing infection or reinfection.
Persistent action against stomach worms for up to 5 weeks. Trails have shown may be effective against certain benzimidazole, ivermectin and dormectin resistant strains.
Indications for Use (Specifying the Target Species)
Prevention and treatment of Psoroptic mange (Psoroptes ovis):
Clinical cure: 2 injections 10 days apart.
Preventive efficacy: 1 injection.
Treatment and control of infestations caused by moxidectin sensitive strains of:
• Haemonchus contortus
• (Teladorsagia) circumcincta (including inhibited larvae)
• Trichostrongylus axei (adults)
• Trichostrongylus colubriformis (adults and L3)
• Nematodirus spathiger (adults)
• Cooperia curticei (adults)
• Cooperia punctata (adults)
• Gaigeria pachyscelis (L3)
• Oesophagostomum columbianum (L3)
• Chabertia ovina (adults)
Respiratory tract nematode
• Dictyocaulus filaria (adults)
Larvae of diptera
• Oestrus ovis (L1, L2, L3)
Has a persistent effect in preventing infestation or reinfestation for
• at least 4 weeks against Psoroptes ovis
• 5 weeks against Ostertagia circumcincta and Haemonchus contortus
• 4 weeks against Gaigeria pachyscelis and Oesophagostomum columbianum
• 2 weeks against Trichostrongylus colubriformis.
Trials have shown that the product may be effective against strains of Haemonchus
contortus resistant to benzimidazoles, ivermectin and doramectin.
Not for use in sheep previously vaccinated against foot rot.
Animals must not be slaughtered within 70 days of last treatment. Not for use in sheep producing milk for human consumption or industrial purposes, including the dry period.
LICENSED FOR SHEEP ONLY.