Our New Horizon All Vegetable Compost is a naturally peat free formulation that gives your vegetables triple the goodness. It has a perfect blend of Biofibre combined with West+ as well as Coir+ to give fruits and vegetables every reason to thrive. You can also combine this compost with top soil to create raised beds and borders for vegetable patches.
- 100% sustainable, natural and peat-free compost
- Specially blended for all types of vegetables
- Base fertiliser – feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Ideal for adding into raised beds
- BIO3 formulation – No Green Waste
100% peat-free – 100% sustainable – Guaranteed results!
New Horizon All Veg Compost has been specially created to be the perfect compost for all tomatoes, chillies, root crops and herbs.
Westland BIO3 is a revolutionary new compost formulation engineered to out perform all peat-based blends and starts nourishing the plant immediately. It also has an open structure and micro-nutrients for total plant health, helping to feed plants for longer.
What to Expect
You will get great results with this compost. After 6 weeks, we recommend supplementary feeding of nutrient hungry plants with a relevant feed such as Westland’s Big Tom Super Tomato Food.
When to Use
- Use all year round from January to December
- Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use
How to Use
Did you know, you can grow potatoes by sowing them directly into the compost bag? Find out how to here.
Seedlings / Pricking Out
- Hold seedlings carefully to avoid damage
- Gently tease the roots from the compost using a dibber or pencil
- Space seedlings to allow to grow
- Water regularly until ready to pot-on
- Thoroughly water the plant
- Gently tap the pot to remove, shake off loose compost
- Place plant in a new pot with new compost
- Fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water