Stud Lite Feed Balancer is designed for breeding stock that are good-doers. The low sugar and starch formula will support healthy skeletal development without providing the excess calories which can result in overtopping.
Using TopSpec Stud Lite Feed Balancer will not promote weight gain. It will support healthy muscle and bone development, greatly improve hoof quality and produce a supple skin with an exceptionally shiny coat.
Stud Feed Lite Balancer also provides the following benefits:
- Provides the micronutrients to optimise fertility.
- Helps to support colostrum quality.
- Promotes milk quality and yield.
- Ensures all the micronutrient requirements of the in-utero foal are met, helping the foal to reach its maximum potential.
For Foals and Youngstock:
TopSpec Stud Lite Feed Balancer is very palatable and beneficial for foals from three weeks of age. Younger foals may safely nibble their dam’s Stud Lite Feed Balancer but until they are three weeks of age they will not fully benefit from it as their digestive systems will not be mature enough to digest it efficiently.
- Helps to maintain even growth rates.
- Promotes correct limb development, bone production and strength.
- Provides nutritional support for over-topped youngstock including those being treated for abnormal limb or joint development.
- Helps to maintain health and fertility in good-doers.
- Considered levels of protein, plus generous levels of vitamins, minerals and trace-elements, but only low levels of sugar and starch to support correct skeletal development.
- Optimum levels of all the micronutrients needed to balance forage-based diets.
- Powerful levels of vitamin E and selenium, which act as anti-oxidants and support fertility and muscle function.
- The level of biotin (15mg/500kg horse/day) that is scientifically proven to improve hoof quality, plus optimum levels of all the other nutrients known to benefit hoof quality.
- Two advanced yeast products to support a healthy digestive system and help to maintain the immune system.
- Organic chelated trace-elements for improved availability.
Typical feed regime for a 16hh Barren Mare:-
- Grazing (restricted if necessary) plus late cut hay.
Plus one feed per day containing (can be split into two feeds if desired):-
- 750g TopSpec Stud Lite Feed Balancer (‘Non-Heating’, for a shiny coat and skin; fertility; hoof quality; healthy digestion).
- 300g TopChop Lite (‘Non-Heating’ unmolassed alfalfa/straw chop).
- Access to a salt lick 24/7.
Additives if required; 10:10 Joint Support, Calmer or Digestive Aid.
Typical Nutritional Analysis:
Vitamin E IU/kg1,500
The typical ingredients in TopSpec Stud Lite Feed Balancer are high fibre oat by-product, wheatfeed, soya hulls (GM), vitamin and mineral premix, soya bean meal (GM), grass, full fat soya (GM), unmolassed beet pulp, molasses, linseed expeller, yeast, MOS.