High perfromance, high energy – A traditional high energy racing feed formulated to meet the requirements of horses in heavy training.
- Contains a palatable blend of steamed cooked barley, naked oats, maize and peas.
- Provides excellent sources of quality protein and amino acids to support muscle building and health.
- High in vitamin E, the most important antioxidant to support the immune system and muscle health.
- Contains added vitamin C for respiratory support.
- Rich in B vitamins to encourage a healthy appetite.
- Formulated with chelated zinc, copper and manganese to help maximise absorption.
- With added live yeast to support hindgut health and optimum digestion.
|500kg racehorse in full training|
Digestible Energy (MJ/kg) 13.0 Oil (%) 6.00 Protien (%) 14.0 Fibre (%) 10.0 Starch (%) 34.0 Vitamin A (iu/kg) 11000 Vitamin D (iu/kg) 1100 Vitamin E (iu/kg) 400 Selenium (mg/kg) 0.35 Copper (mg/kg) 25 Zinc (mg/kg) 600