SPILLERS Alfalfa-Pro Fibre contains a blend of fibres including pure alfalfa which is high in quality protein and organic minerals, ideal for feeding alongside compound feeds and balancers.
- The short chopped fibre extends eating time and combined with the buffering properties of alfalfa helps to maintain gastric health.
- A blend of slowly, moderately and rapidly fermentable fibres to provide an ideal matrix to support hindgut health.
- Includes a high level of rapeseed oil to enhance coat shine and provide slow release energy for optimum condition.
- With added vitamin E, an important antioxidant to balance the high oil content.
- Low in starch and sugar to support digestive health and reduce the risk of excitability.
|500kg horse in medium work|
- 3.5kg of SPILLERS RESPONSE® Slow Release Energy Mix per day divided into a minimum of 2 meals
- 250-500g of SPILLERS Alfalfa-Pro Fibre per meal
- Ad lib forage
|500kg racehorse in heavy training|
- 6kg of SPILLERS HDF® Power Cubes per day divided between a minimum of 3 meals
- 250g of SPILLERS Alfalfa-Pro Fibre per meal
- 9kg of hay or 10-12kg of haylage per day
|Digestible Energy (MJ/kg)||12.5|
|Vitamin E (iu/kg)||200|