Skinner’s Working 23 is a complete dog food, specially developed and formulated to support dogs with a moderate to high activity level. With a protein level of 23% and a fat level of 10%, Working 23 supports the day-to-day energetic requirements for working and active dogs of all breeds and is a firm favourite with many working dog handlers.
With a balance of digestible carbohydrates, Working 23 provides a diet to support those animals needing a nutritious fuel to support moderate to high activity levels such as working gundogs, agility dogs or active pets.
Has the recipe changed?
- We have replaced rice with barley as rice can be difficult to source. Barley is similar to rice in the sense it provides a good source of nutrients like carbohydrates and should have no impact on palatability.
- We have adjusted our vitamin and mineral levels to ensure our diets provide the same great nutrition.
It can be fed straight from the bag or, if your dog prefers, moistened a few minutes before serving with a small amount of tepid water.
Crude protein 23%, Crude fat 10%, Crude fibres 2.2%, Crude ash 10%
Q.Which types of dog is this food suitable for?
- Ideal for dogs with a moderate activity level of moderate to high intensity: e.g. working gundogs, herding dogs, agility dogs, active pet dogs.
- Any dog who might benefit from a ration of moderate density to support activity and working output.
- Active dogs with no sensitivities to wheat or maize gluten.
Q.Why should you choose Working 23 for your dog?
- Contains essential fats and oils (10%) to support a moderate energy output as well as supporting coat and skin condition.
- Mixed cereals provide digestible carbohydrates and a range of other nutrients to support day-to-day activity.
- Working 23 is a complete dog food that provides all the nutrients your active dog needs to be fit, happy and healthy.
- A tried and tested diet, well-regarded by many working dog owners.