Brilliant nutrition to support dogs in light work. It’s grain-free to help with sensitive digestion.
Our eco-friendly, compact cartons contain 390g of wet food – the same amount as a standard size can, tray or pouch! They help us reduce our plastic waste and our carbon footprint. Plus, they keep our foods fresher for longer.
Feed just as it is, or as a topper for our dry food.
Lamb 60%, Carrot 3.5%, Potato 3.5%, Parsnip 3%
Crude protein 10%, Crude fat 8%, Crude fibres 1.5%, Crude ash 3.5%, Moisture 72%
Q.Which types of dog is this food suitable for?
- Active dogs requiring a moderate source of dietary fat and protein. Lightly cooked and easy to digest, so ideal for dogs with sensitive digestive systems.
- Suitable for dogs with intolerances to grains.
- Paletable and easy to digest so can be suited to convalescing dogs.
- Dogs who are fussy eaters.
Q.Why should you choose Lamb with Root Veg for your dog?
- Made with 60% lamb to provide a good source of dietary protein for growth, repair and regeneration.
- Natural ground bone and seaweed provide a source of essential minerals.
- Root veg provides a source of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- A highly paletable diet.
- Made to a grain free formulation.
- Nutritionally complete and balanced, so can be fed alone or as a “topper” for kibble.