CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE FROM IAE
The Chieftain Squeeze cattle crush features a manually operated scissor action yoke with easy entry yoke bars which retract fully into the sides of the crush. The yoke aperture is adjustable either when open or when the animal is yoked. Fully opening front gates allow for extremely good access around the head area of the animal.
The squeeze panels operate quickly and quietly combined with the Chieftain or Saracen yoke, this squeeze crush enables the operator to perform tasks whilst keeping the animal calm and safe.
The squeeze mechanism has lots of features which make the IAE Squeeze crush the best choice.
- Pallet fork lifting points welded onto the top horizontal rails
- Release control (operational from both sides of the crush)
- “Floating” panel design for minimum effort of operation
- Removable rail
- Two side doors allowing access to the animals flank’s
- Wheel to allow infinite adjustment of yoke aperture.
- Squeeze and release controls on both sides of the crush (any hand squeeze operation
- Squeeze panel baffles can be fitted (optional extra)
- Super quiet design, featuring rubber bumpers to minimize sound from moving parts on squeeze mechanism
NOTE: Not compatible with sliding gate system F040 2008 02
- LENGTH – 2740mm
- BASE LENGTH – 2560mm
- WIDTH – 838mm
- INTERNAL WIDTH – 738 – 260mm
- HEIGHT – 1900mm
- F045 2006 21 – Chieftain Squeeze Crush