Opti-Lix High Energy is an extra high energy and protein feed tub for all types of ewes, rams and lambs.
- Helps improve digestibility and intake of grazing and forages.
- The high sugar content provides more digestible energy available to stock for better performance.
- Use 2 weeks pre-tupping and for 8 weeks to help manage optimal body condition for successful oestrus and implantation of eggs.
- Feed during mid pregnancy to maintain body condition and fit ewes as lambing approaches.
- Especially useful in adverse weather or where grazing requires supplementation.
- Will help bridge gap in energy supply pre-lambing and to help where there is a risk of twin lamb disease.
- Contains high levels of vitamin E and trace minerals, important for easy lambing and lamb vigour.
- Contains seleno-source for better selenium availability and chelated zinc for good foot health, fertility and flock health.
1. Offer to in-lamb ewes during the final 6 weeks of pregnancy
2. Offer 1 x 20kg lick per 35 ewes or 1 x 80kg tub per 100 ewes
3. Typical intakes are up to 100g/head/day
- Sugars as sucrose 35%
- Protein 12%
- Fibre 0.2 %
- Oils and fats 14%
- Ash 17%
- Calcium 3%
- Phosphorus 1%
- Sodium 1%
M.E (Ruminant) 16Mj/kg DM