Fully supplemented vitamin and mineral treats which can be used as a ‘top up’ for leisure horses and ponies, can be fed straight from the hand.
- Each treat is low in starch, sugar and calories.
- Highly palatable with added herbs.
- Contain our patented QLC antioxidant complex.
- Suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis.
- These treat sized bites can be fed from the hand or sprinkled on top of an existing diet.
Feed 1 treat/50kg bodyweight per day to horses and ponies, for example: 200-400kg pony 4-8 treats 400-600kg horse 8-12 treats 1 treat = approx 7g Do not exceed 2 treats/50kg bodyweight per day in total. Ensure a minimum intake of 2kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day. Fresh drinking water must be available at all times. Do not feed to sheep, Angora or Pygmy goats.
- Crude Protein = 11.0%
Crude Fibre = 3.0%
Lysine = 17g/kg
Crude Oils & Fats = 5.0%
Crude Ash = 9.0%
Maize, Wheat, Vitamin/Trace Mineral Premix, Full Fat Soya, Fructose, Full Fat Linseed, L-Lysine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcined Magnesite, Salt, Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Oregano, Rosehip, Peppermint Oil