A high-fibre maintenance feed for leisure horses and ponies with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hi-Fi Good Do-er is a blend of alfalfa and quality soft straw, lightly coated with molasses and spearmint oil
- Hi-Fi Good Do-er is an easy to feed, high-fibre feed containing nutrients that those on restricted grass and forage intake might be missing out on
- Ideal for overweight horses and ponies or those that maintain their weight easily
- Includes natural spearmint oil to tempt fussy eaters
- Hi-Fi Good Do-er can be used as a total or partial hay replacer – simply replace the weight of hay with the same weight of Hi-Fi Good Do-er or feed ad-lib
How To Get The Most Out Of Feeding With Dengie Hi-Fi Good Do-er
Hi-Fi Good Do-er can be fed on its own as the bucket feed for horses and ponies undertaking a weight loss programme or to replace part of the hay ration. If using as a hay replacer, Hi-Fi Good Do-er can be fed in large tub trugs or similar.
How much to feed?
|Horse or Pony||Size Guide (hh)||Approx Weight (kg)||Resting or light Work Bucket feed (kg/day)||Resting or light Work Partial hay replacement (kg/day)||Replace bucket feed & hay / grazing (kg/day)|
|Small Pony (eg: Shetland, Welsh A)||9–12.2||200||0.5 – 1.0||up to 2.5||up to 3|
|Medium Pony (eg: Exmoor, New Forest)||12.2 – 13.2||300||0.5 – 1.5||up to 3.5||up to 4.5|
|Large Pony (eg: Connemara, Welsh D)||13.2 – 14.2||400||1.0 – 2.0||up to 5||up to 6|
|Small Horse (eg: Arab, small TB)||14.2 – 15.2||450||1.0 – 2.0||up to 5.5||up to 6|
|Medium Horse (eg: TB, ID cross)||15.2 – 16.2||550||1.5 – 2.5||up to 7||up to 8|
|Large Horse (eg: Warmblood)||Over 16.2||650||1.5 – 2.5||up to 8||up to 10|
One large Stubbs scoop = 300g
Typical analysis (%) ‘as fed’
|Copper, as copper sulphate||10mg/kg|
|Selenium, as sodium selenite||0.2mg/kg|
|Vitamin E, as alpha tocopherol||81 IU/kg|