Concrete Bunker Walls Key Benefits
- Bunker Walls are double load bearing.
- Ease of repositioning as Bunker Walls have forklift recesses incorporated into the base.
- This ease of movement creates versatility, allowing you to change the size of bays in line with business demands or crop yields.
- Bunker Walls unique curve design was developed to allow the free flow of material to the very bottom of the silo.
- Narrow base thus minimizing the Bunker Walls footprint.
- Walls up to 3.0m (10’) do not need to be bolted down when retaining material which has a density of less than 12kn/m3. This includes grain, solid fuels, recycling materials, wood chip, potatoes etc.
- A heavier profile wall is available for retaining silage in both 2.4m (8’) and 3.0m (10’) heights. These will need to be bolted to a suitably reinforced slab.
- Corner units for the Bunker Walls are also available.
- Bunker Walls are available in heights ranging from 1500mm (5′) to 4300mm (14′) as detailed below
Concrete Bunker Walls Applications
- Recycling materials
- Sand & Gravel
- Apples / Food Stuffs
- Solid fuel
- Silage (if bolted down)
- Emergency Exit Tunnel
- In conjunction with Zapshelter for temporary cover