A selective herbicide for the control of many broadleaved weeds in cereals and grassland.
A soluble concentrate containing 500 g/l (44.25% w/w) MCPA as the dimethylamine salt.
- Control of some important broadleaved weeds including Charlock, Fat hen, Corn buttercup, Poppy and Volunteer oilseed rape
- Top growth killed on a wide range of perennial weeds in grassland.
- Can be used on established grassland and leys over one year old.
- No following crop restrictions.
- Useful tank-mixer especially in spring cereals
- Non-ALS herbicide making AGRITOX a useful tool for resistance management of weeds such as Poppies
FOR USE ONLY AS A PROFESSIONAL HERBICIDE
BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILTY THAT THE USER HAS THE CORRECT CERTIFICATES
THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY BE SENT TO FARM ADDRESSES