A sustained release bolus containing six trace elements. ALL-TRACE® ORGANIC CATTLE is approved by the Organic Farmers and Growers Association and is compliant with current EC standards. Designed for organically reared, grazing or forage fed livestock with a liveweight over 150 kg.
ALL-TRACE® ORGANIC CATTLE helps farmers manage the trace element status of their herd over critical periods of the production cycle.
ALL-TRACE® ORGANIC CATTLE boluses are designed to lie in the reticulum and dissolve from a constant surface area thus providing a continuous and regular supply of nutrients to the animal. They dissolve completely, leaving the reticulum free of any bolus residue.
ALL-TRACE® ORGANIC CATTLE boluses have an active life of 180 days.
- Approved by Organic Farmers & Growers Association
- Contains no GMOs or material of animal origin
- Optimise growth rates in youngstock
- Easier, cleaner calvings
- Strong, healthy calves
- Reduced calving spread
- Optimise conception rates
- Optimise general condition
- Both boluses applied in one single, simple application
- Full range of trace elements
- Active life of 180 days
- MEAT AND MILK WITHHOLDING PERIOD – NIL
All-TRACE® ORGANIC CATTLE contains the same active trace elements as ALL-TRACE® CATTLE. ALL-TRACE® CATTLE has been tested in numerous trials throughout the world and many of the results have been published in peer reviewed scientific journals.
Trial work has shown the following:
- Maintenance of blood copper, selenium and cobalt levels during the active life of the product
- Very low blood levels rectified from approx. 6 weeks after administration of boluses
- Reduced calving spread and better calving performance
Administer two boluses per animal. We advise a minimum weight of 200 kg in larger continental breeds.
Always use the recommended Agrimin cattle bolus applicator A. Both boluses can be inserted into the bolus applicator at the same time so that only one application is required. This saves time and makes administration much easier.